From time to time we all mull over different future scenarios for ourselves, some of which might include:
- What income can I except in retirement?
- Will my pension sufficiently replace my earnings once I finish working?
- Could I perhaps retire early?
- Am I saving enough to put my kids through college?
- What are the saving implications of reducing the term or my mortgage?
- If I were to fall ill and unable to work for a time, how might this affect my finances?
- If I continue spending as I am today, could I run out of money and when?
- Are my savings and investments working as hard as they could be?
What Is It?
A cash flow model is a detailed picture of your assets, savings, debt, income and expenditure that is projected forward year by year. It gives you an image your finances into the future, allowing you to see if you are on track to achieve your goals.
Running a number of “what if” scenarios, you will see and understand the importance of planning. It can highlight issues that might arise down the road, giving you time to make the changes to avoid these.
You will get a personalised report with any number of your questions included, mapping out where you stand today and to expect into the future.
Who Is It For?
It should be considered vital for anyone looking to see if they are on track to meet their financial goals and that there are no pitfalls down the road that could otherwise have been avoided. You can see how and where you spend your money or if there were better ways of doing this.
The first step is a simple phone call to our office, without obligation. We can answer your questions, following which you can decide whether or not to proceed. For more details, please contact us today.